Tuesday, May 11, 2021

PD Sessions With Available Seats in May

 At the end of this month we have two GREAT professional development sessions with a few seats left.  These are paid PD sessions and are great learning opportunities.  Please let Sarah Mumm know if you are interested in attending.  

May 19 9:00-10:00 Virtual Session:  Teacher Toolkit 

Link to session: 

https://cainc.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqdOiupjgqE9z3dQ8dz4M3mU9eAy2H63GM

I can identify and comprehend the utilization of all tools in the Teacher Toolkit for I-Ready

I can identify use of the I-Ready tools for remote learning experiences 


May 19 1:00-2:00 Virtual Session:  I-Ready for Newer Staff

Link to session:

https://cainc.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0sf-yvrjsoH9FDOCektMaPCqsWHmW7iZ_1

I can the use as a new teacher of the I-Ready program and its benefits  


May 26 9:00-11:00 Becoming a Learning Team Overview

I can engage in learning the stages of becoming a learning team 

I can apply the concepts of KDAB to stages of data analysis and review


May 26 9:00-11:00 Becoming a Learning Team Next Steps Planning Session

*EC-5 (book study participants)

I have read and participated in the Becoming a Learning Team bookclub.

I can identify a continuum of professional development activities for application of becoming a learning team concepts 


May 27 8:00-10:00  SAMR and Canvas Course Design

I can select Canvas course tools and components through the lens of the SAMR model. 

I can learn how to build upon existing content and create course shell (including  the required homepage)


No comments:

Post a Comment