Monday, November 28, 2022

Kaneland Thankful Statements

 Thank you to all staff who responded to the thankful sharing raffle.  The following were statements shared:

-I am thankful that you are part of Kaneland Connects! 

-It is not happy people that are thankful, it is thankful people that are happy!

-I’m thankful for all the staff that brainstorm, problem solve, and share feedback with me when it comes to implementing Kaneland Connects into classrooms. It helps me learn and grow, so I appreciate it. 

-I am thankful for the positive, supportive and collaborative team that I get to work with at Blackberry Creek.  

-I am thankful the students bring me joy every day and they love to risk take

-I am thankful for family and friends! 

-I am thankful for great staff engaging in PL 3.0 and making our work come into action!




No comments:

Post a Comment