Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Student Panel- KBK

 CHESS meetings are hosting student panels to kick off their monthly meetings.  The following was shared by our very own KBK students this week!  The questions focused on building community at school and the relfection of learning.  Enjoy hearing directly from the students:

  • We feel good about our classroom community
  • Safety patrol has made me feel safe and connected
  • Technology day has helped too
  • My teachers made me feel safe and kept me safe during fire drills
  • We have been working on our learner profile
  • We have a google doc that we reflect and fill out
  • I have shared how do I like my classroom and teacher and where my learning spot is
  • I like to learn in a group because it makes me happier and keeps me on track
  • Sometimes I can get distracted in a group but most the time I enjoy it
  • It matters how well the teacher knows you and how they help you choose a group
  • Maybe we should be less on Chromebook because it can distract us
  • We could also use more art and gym

No comments:

Post a Comment