Thursday, November 9, 2023

IgKnight Academy Information Sharing

Thank you to everyone who shared information about IgKnight Academy with families during Parent-Teacher Conferences. I appreciate that families are reaching out with questions so that we can provide them with information and support. A few families have noted that their current teacher communicated not feeling informed about IgKnight details. I would like to invite anyone interested in learning more to visit us here at IgKnight. I'd be happy to schedule and facilitate a visit with any interested staff members to help you feel most prepared to communicate with interested families. I'm always happy to answer any questions or have you refer me to families. I can be reached at 10166@kaneland.org or 630-365-5111 x711127.  ~Laura  

No comments:

Post a Comment