Monday, September 11, 2023

Guest Blog Writer: KME SEL Work

Courage, purpose, and connection.  These are the words I think of when I think of McDole Elementary School.  For students and staff alike.  Showing courage to try hard things and standing up for what you believe in and your values.  We come in each day with a purpose, and an outcome in mind, and do our best to attain that.  Leaving each day I am tired but grateful.  

Connection.  Relationships and connections are cultivated here.  Individuality is not only accepted by teachers and staff but embraced and encouraged.  The students learn that they belong and are valued simply for who they are.  It instills a deep sense of community and safety, which I have felt from the day I set foot in the front door, so many years ago.


By:  Kathleen Ronzio, KME 


No comments:

Post a Comment