Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Student Panel (EC-5)

 Today we has our second panel of the school year.  The following were student voices statements shared:

What types of feedback have you engaged in so far with your teacher?

The teacher shared that I am a pretty good student in her class

The teacher shared what I might do next in learning 

When I was younger it was a lot of good jobs and now it is more specific feedback on what I need to work on and changes to make

She gives me feedback on my writing and what to change

I learn what I do wrong or right in my work

My teacher shares how they care about me

My P.E. teacher shares tips on how to do better on skills

My teacher breaks down skills when I am struggling

My teacher uses positive statements

My teacher shared challenges and strengths

I get chances to share what I am doing well in my work and sharing why I think that is going well 

What types of feedback do you find beneficial to promote next steps in learning?

When I get feedback I take notes and I use that to remember what to do in learning 

I get feedback in small conference and it reminds me of my next steps

In math I get a worksheet and I get a harder worksheet when I am ready

I get the ability to select a harder content as I progress

I like to conference with the teacher, the teacher does not do the work for me I am in charge of the work

During WIN time the teacher checks in on my tasks and asks me questions to check on my progress

I am responsible for my learning 

My teacher helps when I do not know a word and he gives me help when I am stuck

I do like getting a checklist that I can be responsible to follow


No comments:

Post a Comment